Tuesday, December 18

Gai Wo Bao,Dim Sum Restaurant, Sri Petaling

RM4.80 Loh Mai Kai in a PAO
Basically the Gai Wo Bao is a Loh Mai Kai in a Bao la, a kind of dim sum that created by the boss of this restaurant, named Gai Wo Bao in chinese. I don't think they have a english name.

I don't really like the onion inside the loh mai kai. I feel geli when the onion turn soft in the gravy. But overall the taste is good because i like the watery-like texture sauce in the bao, really juicy.




Lao Sar Bao
This is bad, actually i never tried a lao sar bao before and i hate the buttery smell in my first try. I think it might be better with more heavy egg york taste, isn't it ?


This is good !!! The pork was cooked very well and it was incredibly unforgettable. Considering quite special, seldom find a dim sum like this.

These dim sum are very standard, the meats are fresh as well. I would come here again definitely, for the pork rapped dim sum. wakaka



It is more easy to find a parking at the shop lot at the door behind, but be careful of the rats, they party like a boss. 




View Larger Map

Add:140 Jalan Radin Anum, Sri Petaling, KL.
Tel:019-382 5455
Hours:8pm-2pm

2 comments:

  1. Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you taking
    the time and effort to put this information together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.

    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Feel free to surf to my blog: vinyasa yoga oxford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being surrounded by renowned schools including
    Cedar Primary School, Maris Stella High School (Primary),
    and the St. Andrew's Village suite of Kindergarten to Junior College education. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete

报复性反弹

家附近开了一家又一家的cafe 疫情前这区还是鸟偶尔生一两颗蛋的地方 解放后 都有探不完的店,还有一家超大的商场,爽! 这不几周连着去68家cafe,餐厅,运动,按摩后。。。 还是一样空虚 越想越不对劲 weekday上班已经耗费了全部精力 把弹簧压到最紧、最底 周末报复性享乐,...